Life After Death
Server is currently undergoing maintenance, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

This is a new Runescape private server looking for new members to help our community grow!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Client Download  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A Bad Wolfy, In Game Moderator Application...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
A Bad Wolfy

PostSubject: A Bad Wolfy, In Game Moderator Application...   Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:58 am

In game Name: A Bad Wolfy

How long have you played?: Not very long but i played with you guys when insanescape was still up

Do you have MSN or Skype? If so, what is your
email/username?: Yes, skype- Thedinogorawr

Time Zone: Eastern

Do you have any experience as a Mod or GM?: No, but i would like to gain some

Why should we give you Mod?: Because I'm willing to go out of my way to help new players so this private server can grow to become great

Do you have any experience in Java coding?: No.. i took a class then dropped it o.o

In 2 or 3 sentences, tell us how you would help Life After Death become a better server:
Like i had stated before I'm willing to go out of my way to help other players but also to enforce the rules so everyone can have a fun and great experience while playing this server. also to be quite honest I just want to experience being a mod and enforcing rules and regulations that are required to be followed by all players. Thank you for letting me have this opportunity of becoming an in game mod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Wolfy, In Game Moderator Application...   Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:43 am

rofl thedinogorawr Razz
Back to top Go down
A Bad Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Wolfy, In Game Moderator Application...   Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:41 pm

lol yeaaa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Wolfy, In Game Moderator Application...   

Back to top Go down

A Bad Wolfy, In Game Moderator Application...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1